Saturday 18 June 2011

brand new outfit

who said i cant blog? Today, me and daughters, make the background of my little possesion looking better. Thanks daughters. You both know how teruk your mum is at ICT ( and her fussy can be an annoy too}. I think your dad should enrol me in "Kelas Dewasa" like the program held for the illiterates after the war Still remember those days  my neighbour came back home chanting her spelling happily  "S U D U" bunyinya "CAMCA". Of course she had the book as reference with the picture of spoon in it!

1 comment:

  1. Salam,tahniah geng. Ada blog, kelas gitu. I wish i had more time t build ne good blog like this. Boleh cakap apa yg kita mau, boleh luah perasaan, boleh lepaskan marah.. But hope fr the best, im yur follower now, sikit hari ramai lah lagi.

    ReplyDelete