Saturday 18 June 2011

history is in the making

Assalamualaikum/Good day

i am so happy today. i have started blogging which is made possible by my darling daughters. If you wanna ask me why  blogging,  my answer is simple "writing is my passion" eventho  i am no longer a good writer - nor that i ever be one before hahaha). Well do enjoy and write some comments: just to make me know that you have been here...
.
i think i have to write campur2 coz my youngest doesnt know english that much(so do i hehehe) - afterall this blog is specially dedicated to my six (i repeat six) children. If i were to die someday (of course), they have something to remind of me. Lagipun I think i could express myself better in BM. I love nogoi slang since i had spent quite sometime in Somban mixed w majority of my classmates/batch who were from nogoi/Melaka themselves (biased kan!\\ ) Gosh, being w them have a big impact on me. I miss and love all of them. Sadly to say, i do not have the opportunity to meet many of them  yet ( since  1978 - go figure my age). Some are not even in Malaysia....

This blog is a platform for me to express myself ok. Nobody can take the freedom from me. afterall it is my own. As much as i respect your thinking, please do the same to me. If you think i am annoying you, dont hesitate, do apologise and  leave. If i ever make you amuse or smile, you have made my day.

Chow for now

Lekchun

2 comments:

  1. Timah, I miss you. Keep writing!

    Apal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pal imiss you too. Nanti ko balik sini kita jumpa na. I will try to write as often as i can tapi dah tak seterror dulu sebab jarang2 sangat membaca. hubby marah, sekali dapat buku kerja rumah langsung tak buat. La ni tak baca buku pun, tapi kerja rumah tak buat jugak hahaha

    (yg menulis dgn linangan airmata

    Lekchun

    ReplyDelete